Blogglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 8 January 2014

London Collection:Men





                             
          Over the with last 6 days I have been interning for 
           Kit Neale helping him and his team get ready
           to show of their A/w14 collection at the London
          Collection:Men show , that took place at Victoria 
          House. I was working backstage with the beautiful
          model's from supa model management helping them get
          into the collection. I love Kit Neale elephant and 
          castle print, the bright bold colours show off the 
          collection, my favourite piece is the rat and mousse
          look, it's fun and very original. I also helped out 
          at Katy Eary show backstage. I love the leopard print
          in the her collection which is Katy trade mark. Her 
          collection was inspired by punk and mickey mouse. The
          crazy hair on the models is amazing love love!! On my 
          out I bumped into Made in Chelsea star Procklock. He
          just been to see Katy Eary show and thought her
          collection was amazing.     
           
          

4 comments:

  1. Cool a men items post love it cool collection.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank's the collection have been great this year :)

      Delete
  2. that's so cool! how did you get the internship?:) x

    ReplyDelete